Thursday, January 5, 2012

Versace For H&M



Hi dear readers,

Finally I got my H&M order , getting excited? I Got my Versace bag !!!.
I’m so in love with my H&M for Versace bag. I really love the gold chains and the gold Versace logo and the flowers and coconut tree that are hanging on the gold chain straps. It made me think off my beautiful island Curacao.



The colors are so vibrant and they just makes my day so colorful.
Some people thought that the bag would be bigger and yes me two, my Nikon Coolpix fits exactly in it, so I found my new camera bag lol. What can I say I’m so happy with this Versace for H&M bag. I got my Versace for H&M bag on Sale for €39,99 Tip: wait for the sale and then buy you’re items half of the price.

Here a little Product Rating:

Product: *****/*****
Price:****/*****
Use:*****/*****

Total product rating score: ********/**********

No comments:

Post a Comment